- > Boosts sustainability credentials for brands
- > Improves recycling process in one-way glass bottle market
- > Maintains all-important shelf appeal
- > All the benefits of self-adhesive materials
Unique switchable adhesive
Avery Dennison Glass Recycling materials use a unique GRX1 'switchable' adhesive. The adhesive 'switches off' during the glass recycling process, to facilitate clean separation of the label from the glass. For single-use bottles, recyclable glass can be contaminated with unwanted label material – with up to 74% of the label material entering the recycling stream. Additionally, for every tonne of glass fragments, up to 40kg can end up in landfill if not cleanly separated from the label material. Avery Dennison Glass Recycling reduces glass going to landfill to 1.5kg per tonne (versus 40kg), and it limits label fragment contamination to 2% of label material (versus up to 74%).
Environmental impact is reduced and bottle recycling opportunities are maximised – without compromising on shelf-appeal. Excellent facestock clarity also opens up brand-defining ‘no-label’ look design possibilities.
- > Strengthens reputation as a sustainable brand through recognition of efforts to recover and recycle glass containers
- > Improves glass bottle recycling, reducing waste
- > Energy savings that help achieve sustainability targets
- > Labels remain firmly in place at point of sale and with the consumer
Avery Dennison Glass Recycling materials are compatible with a wide variety of printing techniques including letterpress, flexo, gravure and screen. Fast and accurate automatic application keeps dispensing costs down.
||PP20 CLEAR - GRX1 - PET23
||PP30 CLEAR - GRX1 - PET23
||PP40 CLEAR - GRX1 - PET23
||PP50 CLEAR - GRX1 - PET23