Cling films are everywhere – on windows, supermarket fridges, smartphone screens… Find out how you can give your customers an alternative to adhesives.
Static Cling films let you deliver powerful marketing messages, temporary décor, point of sale signage and extra product information. They’re also used to protect glossy surfaces such as glass, acryl or any other type of screen.
Avery Dennison REACh-compliant cling films are easy to apply/reposition, and they leave a clean surface behind when they’re removed. They have good UV stability, and you’ll see good printing results with strong colours on the smooth PVC facestock.
- The alternative for adhesive coated films on smooth and/or glossy surfaces
- Can re-use/reapply on smooth, glossy surfaces (e.g. glass, PET, PMMA, PC acrylic, screens etc.*)
- The PVC version is easily printable (UV flexo and screen printing)
- The PE version is printable with UV letterpress, UV flexo and screen (after corona treatment)
- Available with cast coated kraft liner (130g) for good die-cutting characteristics
A minimum order quantity of 1000m² can be shipped within 48 hours under the Rapid Roll programme.
Download the Static Cling product overview, and talk to your usual representative about ways to achieve a fast and clean answer to short-term displays, product information and surface protection.